Swazi Tahr XP Waterproof Smock - Tussock
Swazi are one of the foremost producers of hard wearing waterproofs on the market today and have built a reputation on the back of it. The Tahr XP is one of Swazi's most popular waterproofs and for good reason. It features all the best design and construction and is at the pinnacle of their range.
For many years the Tahr Anorak has been recognized around the world as the very height of excellence in wet weather jackets. Wait till they get a load of the Tahr XP in Swazi's NEW Generation 4 Whisper Fabric.
Gen 4 Whisper is still made from a knit fabric which is quiet to stalk and hunt in and with new enhanced technology gives brings you the added bonus of stretch in the fabric and a shorter nap which means less water can be held on the jacket and it dries quicker too.
Swazi were one of the first in the world to produce a soft, quiet, tough and durable rain garment. Aegis Fabric is made from a Polyester brushed tricot knit, with an eco-friendly 80/20 DWR (80% water-free in spray tests after 20 washes). Waterhead 20,000mm. Breathability 10,000g/m2 24hr. Fabric weight: 275gsm (8oz/yd2)
The Tahr XP lifts the bar and sets a totally new level in weather protection for the serious hunter.
- Waterproof, windproof yet still breathable.
- 2/3rd length YKK water resistant zip ensures easy on & off and great temperature control options.
- Storm flap enclosure prevents water & wind access through zip.
- Hand-warmer chest pockets with water resistant zips for essential storage.
- A scalloped tail and a new storm closure, complete with water resistant zips. Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.