The Go Bag range from The Survival Store are an absolute winner. You get premium quality kit that all packs down into the fantastic Pack.
This is the shoulder Pack Variant that is the perfect grab bag for the worst case scenario. Ideal for the boot of your car or add it to a rucksack with a shelter and sleeping bag you are good to go.
- A "Go Bag" Shoulder Type Pack - A great shoulder bag that features main compartment with corded snow baffle and netted inner compartment. The top flap has MOLLE Loop and Velcro with a zipped pocket and this folds back to reveal the main compartment and a front zipped pouch and slip pouch. It also features 1 zipped side pouch and 1 Velcro closure side pouch
- A TBS Boar Knife OR a Mora Bushcraft Black Knife - Both great knives and great cutting tools. The Boar has the advantage of being full tang so will be stronger.
- A Hand Chain Saw - Invaluable cutting tool for shelter building
- TBS Fatboy Firesteel - Lasts for an age, thousands of strikes for thousands of fires.
- 2" Signal Mirror - Remember a heliograph can signal for miles on a sunny day and the best way to survive is to be rescued.
- An Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter - Well they are issued to the US Military so need I say more......
- A NATO Issue Fishing Kit - A fishing kit is always handy as it is always easy to find bait and a line can be left in water for prolonged periods of time leaving you free for foraging and the like.
- Lifeboat Matches - Perfect for emergency use as they will even stay lit under water!
- 5 x Baddest Bee Fuses.
- Snare Wire - A low calorie way of food gathering is by using snares. Remember if you are practicing setting up snares please make sure you observe all local laws.
- Signal Whistle - Your best chance for long term survival is to actually be rescued so signalling kit can be invaluable.
- Button Compass - As a rule you try to stay put with a vehicle but there does come a point when you need to move and quick direction finding can save time and energy.
- Iprotec 100 Torch - This is great little torch that has a brightness of 100 Lumens and features a strobe as we all know how important signalling equipment can be when it comes to rescue.
- A TBS 1ltr Water Bottle - A top quality water bottle that is super tough Stainless Steel that is superb quality and made from 304 gauge stainless steel.
- A TBS 750ml Billy Can Cup - It is made from super strong 304 gauge Stainless Steel and has a well fitting lid that not only reduces boil time it stops anything falling in. It also has regular handles to be used as a mug/canteen cup and has a removable bail handle which is not only great for collecting water it is ideal for hanging over an open fire.
- A TBS Cup & Bottle Stove Stand - A great addition to have a stable platform for cooking and sterilising water.
- US GSA Compliant 550 Paracord - None of your Mickey Mouse nonsense this is the genuine gear straight from the USA and a real bonus for strong shelter making.
All in all a pretty comprehensive kit but there is still enough room within the shoulder bag to add some more bits of kit like a pencil and paper or some small medical aids, or simply tailor it to your own demands.
We reserve the right to change any product within the kit without prior notice. We will NOT simply change everything for low quality products it will simply allow us to substitute an item if it happens to be out of stock. We will always replace it with the equivalent value or better quality product and not trade it down.
Any additional products seen in any pictures that are not within the list of contents are purely for reference or suggestion of use and are not included with this product.