TBS Wilderness Bottle Cook Kit with Helikon Bottle Bag
- The TBS 750ml Billy Can Cup which is made from high grade stainless steel and features a bail handle, cup handles, a lid, stamped volume measurements.
- A TBS Stainless Steel Water bottle - 1 Litre single wall variant
- A Stainless Steel Cup Cook Stand
- A TBS Spork
- A TBS Firesteel
- A Helikon Water Bottle Pouch
- A TBS Bottle Hanger (with the single wall version)
It is made from super strong 304 gauge Stainless Steel and has a well fitting lid that not only reduces boil time it stops anything falling in. It also has regular handles to be used as a mug/canteen cup and has a removable bail handle which is not only great for collecting water it is ideal for hanging over an open fire.
There is also highly useful volume graduations up the inside of the cup which are stamped into the steel rather than etched in. Stamping is a far better process to do this as, over time, etched variants will wear off rendering them useless.
The TBS Billy Can Cup is just cut above other products on the market as it has better and more inclusive features. Other products may be a little cheaper but that is simply because they are not made to the same specifications and have as many features.
We have added a stove stand to this kit so you can boil water or cook with it and all you need to do is light a small fire underneath it or use a Meths/Alcohol stove making it a highly versatile combination of products.
Our Stainless Steel Bottle is a superb piece of kit that won't break the bank. It features a wide mouth for easier filling or even adding ice cubes. The lid features a rubberised area which gives great grip for easier opening when your hands are wet or cold. It is also fully removable should you wish to boil water in the single wall variant
TBS Gear has always striven for quality and our canvas bags are simply the best on the market. They are heavier duty than many other well known companies products and will last FFAAARR longer.
Soot and stocky residue has always been a problem when you are cooking over a wood burning stove or a fire and when you come to put your gear away it gets all your other gear filthy which is why we supply this kit with one of our heavy duty canvas bags.
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight - 220g
- Capacity - 25.4oz (750ml)
- Dimensions - 3.8" (95mm) (D) x 4.4" (110mm) (H)
- Material 304 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Retained lid that is entirely removable
- Single Wall or Thermal Insulated Double Wall
- Single Wall Capacity - 32oz/1000ml
- Double Wall Capacity - 24oz/750ml
Brilliant kit, small to carry and does not take up much space. I have used it a few times now out in the woods and it has never let me down yet, the only issue i have found is the pouch it comes in is just a tad too small and it can be a little fiddly to get back in with cold hands. 10/10