Wazoo Mini Ceramic Folding Knife
The Wazoo Mini Ceramic Folding Knife is made from ceramic, brass, and plastic with a stainless steel keychain. It is 100% corrosion-free and designed for use in any environment. It serves as a great addition to an EDC keychain, but it can also be stashed in just about any little clothing crevice; hat, money belt, or even boots.
It is extremely sharp so caution should always be observed! Ceramic provides many advantages over metal knives, but it has to be treated differently with respect to its unique properties. Excessive pressure or sideways torqueing can cause damage to the edge or snap the rigid blade.
- CUTTING: Unfold the blade to cut through cardboard, leather, fabric, cord, or meat. The long slender blade gives a great usable length for precision slicing and will hold an edge better than steel (assuming you don't abuse it).
- SCRAPER: This product was designed so that when folded closed the exposed pinch-point becomes the ultimate firesteel scraper. We pioneered the use of ceramic in this type of application and you'll never find a better material for the job. You'll be replacing any standard-issue firesteel scraper in a flash. It shaves magnesium like a dream and rains down fiery terror onto your tinder bundle.
- SIZE: The smallest EDC folder money can buy, but slow down there Paul Bunyan! It's not meant for splitting wood, but it'll get the majority of tasks done, and done well. It packs a huge punch for a tiny accessory.
- Nonmagnetic Extremely Hard Zirconia Ceramic
- Closed Length: 1.7 inches
- Blade Length: 1.1 inches
- Weight: 0.1oz (2.8g)
- Chisel Grind on Blade Edge
- Brass Eyelet with 0.1" (2.5mm) hole
- Includes #3 Stainless Steel Ball Chain (Made in USA)